Up to 140.000 JPY / month, Commuting expenses up to 10.000JPY/month
EN07MP - Mechanical Engineering Internship
How about a challenging internship in the heart of Tokyo? For our team in the central Shinagawa district of Tokyo, we are currently looking for engineering students, interested in a long-term career in Japan.
Passiv Energie Japan is a young, ambitious company located in the Shinagawa-ward in Tokyo. The central location has close access to the Shinkansen high-speed trains and the Haneda airport. There are two stations in vicinity of the main office, with access to the central Keikyu, Yamanote, and Keihin-Tohoku Lines, leading to the major attractions and areas of Tokyo.
The company is specialized in heat recovery ventilation systems and has prevailed against the strong competition of the Japanese electronic corporations. In the important sector of sustainable living and energy-saving technology Passiv Energie Japan was able to conquer a leading position. To maintain this leading position, new developments are pursued continuously.
- Various tasks related to design and conception of mechanical parts and systems
- Creation of CAD drawings
- CFD Analysis
- Responsible for the development and realization of assigned projects
- Documentation and conception of materials intended for the End-User
- Creation of 3D printing models for prototypes and business
- Developing technical solutions for various issues occurring in everyday business
Internship duration: Min. 5 months
Start: August 2024
Students majoring in electrical engineering, precision engineering, micro technology, or similar.Visa requirements:Japanese nationals ORValid visa for an internship (The applicant will need to apply himself at her/his local embassy):- Cultural Activities (for enrolled university students outside of Japan, internship should be mandatory)- Working Holiday (for enrolled university students outside of Japan, where internship is not mandatory or graduated students)The company will help eligible applicants to acquire a certificate of eligibility (CoE), which is needed for the Cultural Activities Visa.
High-level of English mandatoryGerman preferred, but not mandatoryBasic Japanese proficiency preferred, but not mandatory
- Mechanical design- Experience in using CAD software- Experience in CFD Analysis - Experience in using 3D printers (Preferred)- Technical thinking and problem solving- Strong communicative abilities- Professional working attitude
The company will support the intern in finding an accommodation.
Bachelor degree student: 100.000 JPY/month
Master degree student: 120.000 JPY/month
Master degree student, who is doing his graduation thesis at our company: 140.000 JPY/month
Commuting expenses of up to 10.000JPY/month
- Letter of motivation
- CV in Japanese (preferred, if possible)
- Starting Date and intended length of stay
Passiv Energie Japan Inc.
3-6-13-102 Kitashinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, 140-0001 Tokyo, Japan
TEL: +81 (0) 3-6433-2831