We're looking for an Intern with strong writing (German/English) skills to help us accomplish our mission to increase our brand awareness globally.
If you L-O-V-E digital marketing and content writing, you'll fit right into our entrepreneurial team.
As Marketing and Communications Intern on our team, you will be entrusted with the external communication of tigerlab. Supporting our Marketing Team, you will be mainly in charge of our online content (Translation, Blog Posts, Articles, Press Releases) and social media channels, conceptualise and create content and actively engage with our audience on various channels.
We encourage real ownership within our teams – giving lots of trust and space for them to explore their creativity. The ultimate goal being to leave a positive mark in the insurance industry, by digitizing it.
- As a part of our team, you will prepare your own content pieces, such as infographics, posters, blog posts, or case studies
- Translate content (English and German)
- Help to coordinate content management with external partners as well as internal stakeholders from marketing and product categories. Develop creative ideas and solutions for site content, functionality and enhancements
- Develop competitive benchmark analysis for state-of-the art online experiences, including research work on industry trends and digital solutions
- Leverage thorough research to confidently express opinions and tell stories
- Screen industry news and write smart commentary on the relevance of latest happenings (e.g. InsurTech News)
- Team player who likes to work in an dynamic, international environment with plenty of room for personal development and direct communication
- Currently studying Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or similar field (Compulsory Internship)
- Very Good written and oral communication skills
- Passion and expertise for content writing and digital marketing as well as hands-on mentality and proactive thinking
- Fluent in both, English and German
- Available for a minimum of 6 months
Nice to have
- Initial practical experience in a dynamic environment and/or B2B business would be a plus
B2B Content Creation
German and English
assisting the Marketing Team to produce engaging content