150.000 JPY a month (As support for living expenses)
Internship at Mercedes-Benz Japan Co., Ltd.
IT - Customer Experience Section
Position Number: J021
Mercedes-Benz Japan Co., Ltd. is a Japanese subsidiary wholly-owned by Daimler. Since 1986, Sales and services for passenger cars of Daimler –Maybach, AMG and smart – are offered to people in Japan.
As an intern at our Mercedes-Benz Japan office in Shinagawa, you will have the opportunity to experience an intercultural working environment.
The main tasks will be:
Design, delivery and support of IT solutions including process improvement for Customer Experience/Customer Centric;
- Integrated Customer Data Management System across MBJ, MB Financial Services and Dealers
- Personalized Web site and Mobile Apps as Digital Touch Point
- Digital Ad control for navigating anonymous customers to our MB Web site
- Segmentation Campaign tools across Sales/Customer Services/Financial Services
- Sales/Marketing Data Analysis tools and KPI Report
Japanese ability is preferred but not mandatory
Background in Analytics, statistics or IT CRM
- Tips for accommodation and Japan-related information
- Help with Visa procedures
If you are interested in the above positions please send your:
- Cover letter (stating the position number)
- CV (with a picture not older than 6 month)
- A short Self-Introduction in Japanese (500 Characters)
- If applicable certificates/references of previous internships, work experiences, language skills etc.
Directly to the following E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please do not attach packed files, e.g. zip files.