160.000 JPY (monthly net allowance)
Challenging Internship with Bosch Japan at the Embedded Security, Escrypt Department!
Position Code: ETJP/ETAS-SEC/ECT-Yh
Ticket Number: 124757242
***Please refer to the information below (“Others”) on HOW TO APPLY and WHAT DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT.
***In addition, please be advised that you MUST be enrolled in a university for the entire duration of the internship period to apply for an internship position at Bosch Japan!
Background ESCRYPT – Holistic Platform Provider for Automotive Security world-wide. ESCRYPT provides a complete range of security services & products from consulting to customer’s products and solutions tailored for automotive industries.
Project Develop tools and methodologies for penetration testing of Automotive ECU (Engine Control Units).
- Learn about automotive systems, attacks, security and countermeasures.
- Assist the penetration testing team to develop and execute attacks on actual ECUs.
- Evaluating needs, purchasing new equipment and developing new attacks.
- Assist security consultant team to write technical documentation and guidelines.
We give you the opportunity to work in a dynamic, highly qualified, international team. We offer you the chance to acquire extensive knowledge in the rapidly growing area of automotive security. You will work in a collaborative and open working environment, and be provided with exciting challenges and varied activities.
The period for this internship is minimum 6 months up to 1 year.
You are a great candidate if you
- Are a Team Player.
- Have special interest in security and Cryptography for embedded and automotive industries.
- Have an academic background in security, computer science, electrical & computer engineering, math, physics.
- Have a Hacker mindset.
- Have Strong desire for continuous learning
- Security Enbedded Systems (IoT)
- Background in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related.
- Strong programming skills (preferable python).
- Be a communicative, proactive, tenacious and reliable team player!
- Fluent English required
- Japanese is a plus.
- Familiarity with development on Linux (github, make, etc.)
- Ability to work autonomously and learn new programming languages
- Ability to process large amount of technical specifications, with attention to details.
Additionally, you should:
- Be able to stay for a period of 6-12 months at our company.
- Be regularly enrolled at a university during the entire internship period.
- Be flexible, willing and motivated to live and work in a different culture.
We offer very competitive salary and provide you with all necessary documents and information for a successful visa application*.
Please note that applicants who are not Japanese nationals need to be eligible to obtain the Designated Activities Visa for an internship with Bosch Corporation Japan. Therefore, only students who fulfill the following conditions are eligible to apply (proof required):
A.) Enrolled student at a university at least 3 months before the internship and for the entire internship period
B.) Doing the internship will require your university to sign a document confirming that the internship represents a mandatory or strongly recommended part of your university curriculum when applying for your visa
All applicants are required to state the position code (and ticket number) in their application email in order to be considered. Please submit ONLY the following 3 documents attached as separate PDF files (no Word files, no cloud storage links etc.) with your application email:
1) Application Form (download here: http:saiyo.boschjapan-brandtopics.jp/images/interns/common/3_internship_application_form2018.pdf )
2) Cover Letter
3) Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please do NOT send recommendation letters, transcripts of record, language certificates etc. with your application email. Application emails where the documents are attached as one single file or where the attachment exceeds a size of 3 MB will not be processed.
Additionally, please note that the actual internship period may differ from the one stated above depending on visa processing times. Since applications are periodically forwarded to the receiving department, please submit your application as soon as possible even if the actual internship start date is still somewhat far in the future.
For further information, please refer to the following homepage:
Find us on Facebook:
Find us on LinkedIn: