Tokyo (Shinagawa Seaside Station)
150.000 JPY a month (As support for living expenses)
Mercedes-Benz Finance (MBF) in Japan is committed to provide financing services of the finest quality to Mercedes-Benz customers and authorized dealers throughout the country.
We are looking for data enthusiasts and/or web developers to join us in our journey towards deriving further value from data-driven insights.
For this, we offer 1 exciting opportunity in either of the following:
- Data Analytics and Machine Learning: Design and implementation of machine learning models for predictive and forecasting use-cases.
- Web Application Development: Development of web-based analytics platform on machine learning server
From January 1 2019, for minimum period of 5 months
Deadline Please apply before December 31, 2018
- Good understanding of machine learning algorithms and programming in Python or equivalent languages, OR experience with web development frameworks (e.g. .NET, Django)
- Experience with relational database management and SQL
- Master student in quantitative or technical fields
- Proven credentials on above requirements (e.g. coursework, certificates)
Applicants must remain students during the entire internship (due to local labor laws) and shall indicate which visa they plan to apply for.
How to apply Please send us your CV and cover letter merged into one pdf via email:
to Mr. Leung: email@example.com
cc HR-Team: Dcjhra.Trainee@daimler.com
Process 1 x 20-min application interview on phone (in English)
1 x 4-hour programming task with concluding phone interview (in English)