150,000 JPY (monthly net allowance)
Challenging Internship at the Marketing Group of Bosch Packaging Technology!
Position Code: PAJP/MKT-JP
Ticket Number: 16587943
***Please refer to the information below (“Others”) on HOW TO APPLY and WHAT DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT.
***In addition, please be advised that you MUST be enrolled in a university for the entire duration of the internship period to apply for an internship position at Bosch Japan!
- Creation of articles for blogs, SNS and Newsletters
- Assistance in internal and external communication
- Assistance in the preparation & maintenance of sales tools (brochures, presentations, videos)
- Assistance in online-Marketing and in the management of intranet website
- Arrangement and maintenance of show spaces in the office
- Assistance in daily business tasks (clerical work)
- Assistance in the organization of exhibitions
- Willingness to take over responsibility, show initiative, creativity and self-motivation
- Structured and precise working style
- Team player with intercultural competence
- Very good MS Office and PC skills, Knowledge of the Adobe CC programs, especially of InDesign is an advantage
- English native speaking and writing skills for articles (blog, SNS and Newsletter)
- Fluent English required
- Basic Japanese preferred
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Business engineering preferred with major in Marketing / Sales
- Marketing experience is a plus
Additionally, you should:
- Be able to stay for a period of 6-12 months at our company.
- Be regularly enrolled at a university during the entire internship period.
- Be flexible, willing and motivated to live and work in a different culture.
We offer very competitive salary, cover the commuting costs to office and provide you with all necessary documents and information for a successful visa application*.
Please note that applicants who are not Japanese nationals need to be eligible to obtain the Designated Activities Visa for an internship with Bosch Corporation Japan. Therefore, only students who fulfill the following conditions are eligible to apply (proof required):
A.) Enrolled student at a university at least 3 months before the internship and for the entire internship period
B.) Doing the internship will require your university to sign a document confirming that the internship represents a mandatory or strongly recommended part of your university curriculum when applying for your visa
All applicants are required to state the position code (and ticket number) in their application email in order to be considered. Please submit ONLY the following 3 documents attached as separate PDF files (no Word files, no cloud storage links etc.) with your application email:
1) Application Form (download here: http:saiyo.boschjapan-brandtopics.jp/images/interns/common/3_internship_application_form2018.pdf )
2) Cover Letter
3) Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please do NOT send recommendation letters, transcripts of record, language certificates etc. with your application email. Application emails where the documents are attached as one single file or where the attachment exceeds a size of 3 MB will not be processed.
Additionally, please note that the actual internship period may differ from the one stated above depending on visa processing times. Since applications are periodically forwarded to the receiving department, please submit your application as soon as possible even if the actual internship start date is still somewhat far in the future.
For further information, please refer to the following homepage:
Find us on Facebook:
Find us on LinkedIn: