Narashino (Chiba Prefecture)
150.000 JPY a month (As support for living expenses)
Internship at Mercedes-Benz Japan Co., Ltd.
Technical Service - Homologation support
Position Number: J020
Mercedes-Benz Japan Co., Ltd. is a Japanese subsidiary wholly-owned by Daimler. Since 1986, Sales and services for passenger cars of Daimler –Maybach, AMG and smart – are offered to people in Japan.
As an intern at our Mercedes-Benz Japan office in Narashino, you will have the opportunity to experience an intercultural working environment.
The main tasks will be :
Type approval model certification (70%)
- Support to prepare documentation through coordination with ministries, DAG development and MBJ Sales team
- Prepare and provide all required materials/data for sales/registration to sales team and VPC
Regulation and new technology update (15%)
- Support activity to incorporate new regulations and technology in time through providing information to HML team member, DAG homologation and ministries
- Support communication to HQ/production plants
Experience in intercultural environment
English (business level, negotiation level expected)
Japanese (business level, negotiation level expected)
Excel, Word, Powerpoint: Intermediate
We will provide tips for accommodation and Japan-related information, as well as support for the visa application.
We are looking for interns who have an interest in automobile industry, want to work in an intercultural environment and have a high motivation for launching new products with new Technologies and Services . Study of Electric/Electronics, System, Mechanical, IT or Telematics would be very much appreciated.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your:
- Cover Letter
- CV in English (with a picture not older than 6 month)
- A short self introduction in Japanese (about 500 letters,stating who you are and why you want to work here)
- Transcript of records from your university
- If applicable certificates/references of previous internships, work experiences, language skills etc.
directly to the following email address: email@example.com
Please mention the position number in your application.
*Please do not attach packed files, e.g. zip files