Radium ME is a free-to-play mobile games publisher based in the thriving city of Chengdu, the high-tech hub of Southwest China. Our mission is to promote outstanding Asian mobile games and make them accessible to a Western audience.
The mobile games sector is an extremely diverse and dynamic industry and Asia has become the world’s leading region with the highest number of newly developed and launched games per year. Thousands of innovative ideas for gameplay, design and new ways of interaction are created here every day. However, due to the culture and language gap only a few games were properly localized and presented to Western players.
As a pioneer in this field, Radium ME offers Asian developers a professional service to not only manage the localization and release of their games, but also to provide assistance for the essential field of customer support. We establish and maintain communication with the players through multiple means, especially by creating engaging and active communities on social media channels. This allows us to collect valuable feedback from the Western player base and deliver it back to the developers who can use it to implement optimizations.
Radium ME has a dynamic and energetic work atmosphere with staff from all over the world that form the foundation of our unique corporate culture. Our team is made up of highly talented people with experience, passion and curiosity about the gaming industry. We offer great opportunities in different fields to display and develop your talents in a challenging and stimulating work environment. At Radium ME we highly value the contributions of every team member and generously reward their hard work with attractive salary and bonus packages. Additionally, there are also plenty of special perks, such as a daily meal allowance and a lunch break area with complimentary snacks and drinks. Our team at Radium ME is looking forward to welcome talented people from all over the world to join us!
Typical tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- create and be responsible for own community projects, like communication groups, management of moderators, events, etc.
- assist in creating engaging community events (event design, promotional material, etc.)
- monitor and manage the player community, including gathering and reporting of feedback, replying player inquiries, solving player issues in cooperation with customer service team
- conduct market research on game users and analyze key data
- proofreading of game translation and social media content
- assist our localization team in maintaining authentic translation style
- contribute content aimed at the language specific target audience (in respect to culture, customs, language, etc.) for the community and the games
- assist to design and optimize marketing ads on promotion words or creative
- write product descriptions and keywords for App store listings
- research localized marketing channels for mobile games
- assist marketing team in conducting marketing campaigns
- promote the company’s products through various channels
- Open to all majors
- German/English native- Fluent English language skills- Chinese language skills not mandatory, but highly appreciated
- Game enthusiast with an interest in the video games industry- Experience in the gaming industry is a big plus- Familiarity with popular Japanese anime and its fan scene is a big plus- Proficiency in standard office software- Experience with social media channels (FB, Twitter, VK, forums, etc.)- Intercultural skills / ability to work in a mainly Chinese working environment- Open-minded and sociable personality
Min. Length: 3 – 6 months
Full-time: 5 days per week / 9:00am-6:30pm / 1.5 hours lunch time
Part-time: min. 3 days per week (details will be discussed in interview)
Location: 成都德商国际A座, close to 孵化园 (Incubation Park) metro line 1
Application: Please send a CV, references and a short self-introduction.
Full-time: RMB 3,000
Bonus: up to RMB 1,000 (according to monthly performance report)
Part-time: according to availability (details will be discussed in interview)