Ebina City, Kanagawa Prefecture
130.000 JPY (40h/week)
☆ Quality Management Department Internship ☆
PABCO is a subsidiary of “Mitsubishi-Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation” and part of the Daimler group.
With an annual turnover of around 25 billion JPY, we are one of the leading suppliers of truck bodies
in Japan for both captive and other OEM’s chassis. This entire turnover is generated by the domestic
business in Japan.
For our headquarters in Ebina, Kanagawa, Japan, we are looking for interns in the following department:
• Quality Management
You are the right candidate for this internship if you want to learn the following tasks:
• To conduct reviews with departments on the requirements of Quality Standards (IATF16949:2016 & ISO 9001:2015) and Environmental standards (ISO 14001:2015)
• To maintain documentation of processes, guidelines, and records
• To perform analysis of data and keep a track of Key Performance Indicators for the Quality Department (e.g. Cost of poor quality, DPU, FTT etc)
• To participate in problem resolution and suggest ideas for continuous improvements (e.g. improvement in MTTR, MTBF, customer complaint resolution)
• To provide training on topics of quality, environment & 5S
• To liaison with external service providers for audits and training
• To participate, support in internal audits of quality, environment & 5S
• Good MS Office skills are mandatory
• Internship experience is a plus
• Advanced Excel skills are a plus
• English (business level)
• Japanese (at least N3)
You are the right candidate, if you fulfill the following requirements:
• You are available for a full-time internship (40h per week) for 4-6 months
• You are enrolled as a University Student during the entire Internship period
• You speak English (Business level) and Japanese (at least N3, you must be able to communicate with Japanese employees and support with interpretation and translation in your team)
• You are well organized, able to work independently and ready to take responsibility
• You have a structured work-approach and logical mindset
• You have a “let’s do it” attitude and you are pro-active
Assistance for visa application
Introduction of possible accomodation in Kanagawa
☆ Please send us your CV in Japanese AND English.
The application process takes some time, so please submit your application early on (at least 3 months in advance if you do not hold a Japanese passport or are currently not in possession of a Japanese visa), even if the internship period is further ahead.