Ebina City, Kanagawa Prefecture
130.000 JPY (40h/week)
☆ Sales - Data Management & Process Optimization Internship ☆
PABCO is a subsidiary of “Mitsubishi-Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation” and part of the Daimler group.
With an annual turnover of around 25 billion JPY, we are one of the leading suppliers of truck bodies
in Japan for both captive and other OEM’s chassis. This entire turnover is generated by the domestic
business in Japan.
For our headquarters in Ebina, Kanagawa, Japan, we are looking for interns in the following department:
• Sales (Data Management and Process Optimization)
You are the right candidate for this internship if you want to learn the following tasks:
• Project participation – implementation of lean sales processes & database management
• Change management for Sales Processes
• Support of sales management and product development
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills for Data Analysis are required
• Knowledge about Sales and Business is a plus
• Creation of macros and programming experience is a plus
English (business proficiency)
Japanese (conversational level)
You are the right candidate if you fulfill the following requirements:
• You are available for a full-time internship (40h per week) for 4-6 months
• You are enrolled as a University Student during the entire Internship period
• You speak English (Business level) and Japanese (at least N3, you must be able to communicate with Japanese employees)
• You are well organized, able to work independently and ready to take responsibility
• You have a structured work-approach and logical mindset
• You have a “let’s do it” attitude and you are pro-active
Assistance for visa application
Introduction of possible accomodation in Kanagawa
☆ Please send us your CV in Japanese AND English.
The application process takes some time, so please submit your application early on (at least 3 months in advance if you do not hold a Japanese passport or are currently not in possession of a Japanese visa), even if the internship period is further ahead.