JPY80,000 + accommodation
Challenging Internship with Bosch Rexroth Japan in Controlling Department!
***Please refer to the information below (“Others”) on HOW TO APPLY and WHAT DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT.
***IPlease be advised that you MUST be enrolled in a university for the entire duration of the internship period to apply for an internship position.
- Support the controlling team for monthly reporting, planning and year-end-closing.
- Create and analyze data for monthly budget tracking, and for product and customer profitability.
- Create and maintain data in SAP.
- Prepare presentations for management meetings.
- Support controllers in daily business.
- Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Power Point)- Be a communicative, proactive, tenacious and reliable team player
- English required. - Other foreign languages are advantage (especially Japanese and German)
- Good academic results in Business Administration, Business Engineering, Business Informatics or similar.-- Excellent in Excel and Power Point. - Experience with SAP is preferred.- Controlling knowledge in manufacturing industry preferred.
We provide all necessary documents and information for a successful visa application*.
Please note that applicants who are not Japanese nationals need to be eligible to obtain the Designated Activities Visa for an internship with Bosch Rexroth Corporation Japan. Therefore, only students who fulfill the following conditions are eligible to apply (proof required):
A.) Enrolled student at a university at least 3 months before the internship and for the entire internship period.
B.) Doing the internship will require your university to sign a document confirming that the internship represents a mandatory or strongly recommended part of your university curriculum when applying for your visa.
All applicants are required to send application documents via email, title starting with 'Internship 2018-08' , in order to be considered.
Please submit the following documents attached as separate PDF files (no Word files, no cloud storage links etc.) with your application email:
1) Cover Letter
2) Curriculum Vitae (CV)