Ebina City, Kanagawa Prefecture
JPY 130.000 (40h/week)
PABCO is a subsidiary of “Mitsubishi-Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation” and part of the Daimler group.
With an annual turnover of around 25 billion JPY, we are one of the leading suppliers of truck bodies
in Japan for both captive and other OEM’s chassis. This entire turnover is generated by the domestic
business in Japan.
For our headquarters in Ebina, Kanagawa, Japan, we are looking for interns in the following department:
• Logistics & • Supply Chain Management (Logistics Planning Project)
You are the right candidate for this internship, if you want to learn the following tasks:
• Concepts and working knowledge related to Lean Logistics and Supply chain
• Analyze parts storage and feeding at various locations within the plant and warehouses
• Create an exhaustive database of parts list with usage, inventory norms, storage norms, line side presentation and feeding methods to be adopted
• Define and procure the relevant Material Handling Equipment, Installation & Maintenance, training the operators for use
• Required - Advanced Excel skills for Data Analysis
• Nice to have – working knowledge of any MRP (Materials Requirements Planning) software
Japanese (at least intermediate, N3) & English (business proficiency)
You are the right candidate if you fulfill the following requirements:
• You are available for a full-time internship (40h per week) for 4-6 months
• You are enrolled as a University Student during the entire Internship period
• You speak English (Business level) and Japanese (at least N3, you must be able to communicate with Japanese employees)
• Preferred Degree / Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain
• Basic understanding of Global supply chain and logistic practices
• You are well organized, able to work independently and ready to take responsibility
• You have a structured work-approach and logical mindset
• You have a “let’s do it” attitude and you are pro-active
• You are an open-minded person with high people skills
Assistance for visa application
☆ Please send us your CV in Japanese AND English.
The application process takes some time, so please submit your application early on (at least 3 months in advance if you do not hold a Japanese passport or are currently not in possession of a Japanese visa), even if the internship period is further ahead.