150,000 JPY monthly NET allowance
Challenging Internship with Bosch Japan at the FUJI Plantect Department!
Position Code: RBJP/PJ-FJ2
Ticket Number: 8003391798
***Please refer to the information below (“Others”) on HOW TO APPLY and WHAT DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT.
***In addition, please be advised that you MUST be enrolled in a university for the entire duration of the internship period to apply for an internship position at Bosch Japan!
Assisting Artificial Intelligence software development for the greenhouse agriculture to enable disease prediction from sensor data. Specific tasks include:
- Preparation for data collection, data input, Data cleansing and visualization from farm environment and farm management log.
- Program and improve code by a tool such as R or Python.
- Literature search and discussion with external experts to achieve above.
- Computer and network skills especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience and interest in programing with R or Python and data handling.
- After third or final year of study (with intention to continue studies after placement).
- Be a communicative, proactive, tenacious and reliable team player!
- Fluent English required
- Basic Japanese preferred
- Student of computer science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, agronomy or meteorology.
- Database handling by SQL, machine learning, interest in natural science and agriculture.
- End date of Internship period is negotiable. 6 months to 12 months preferred.
Additionally, you should:
- Be regularly enrolled at a university during the entire internship period
- Be flexible, willing and motivated to live and work in a different culture
We offer very competitive salary and cover commuting costs. Additionally, we provide you with all necessary documents and information for a successful visa application*.
Please note that applicants who are not Japanese nationals need to be eligible to obtain the Designated Activities Visa for an internship with Bosch Corporation Japan. Therefore, only students who fulfill the following conditions are eligible to apply (proof required):
A.) Enrolled student at a university at least 3 months before the internship and for the entire internship period
B.) Doing the internship will require your university to sign a document confirming that the internship represents a mandatory or strongly recommended part of your university curriculum when applying for your visa
All applicants are required to state the position code (and ticket number) in their application email in order to be considered. Please submit ONLY the following 3 documents attached as separate PDF files (no Word files, no cloud storage links etc.) with your application email:
1) Application Form (download here: http:www.bosch-career.com/media/jp/documents_jp/joining_bosch_team_documents_jp/students_documents_jp/internships_documents_jp/Internship_Application_Form_2016.pdf )
2) Cover Letter
3) Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please do NOT send recommendation letters, transcripts of record, language certificates etc. with your application email. Application emails where the documents are attached as one single file or where the attachment exceeds a size of 3 MB will not be processed.
Additionally, please note that the actual internship period may differ from the one stated above depending on visa processing times. Since applications are periodically forwarded to the receiving department, please submit your application as soon as possible even if the actual internship start date is still somewhat far in the future.
For further information, please refer to the following homepage:
Find us on Facebook: