130,000 Yen per month net as a support for living expenses (housing and commuting fare included)
Mercedes-Benz Japan Co., Ltd.
Digital Transformation Team
Position number: J015
As an intern at our Mercedes-Benz Japan (MBJ) office in Shinagawa you will have the opportunity to experience an intercultural working environment of a leading luxury car manufacturer.
You will improve your language skills by communicating in our team as well as through the company. Furthermore you will deepen your expertise about Project management by assisting our employees in their daily duties.
At our Digital Transformation Team you will have the chance to work on a variety of new projects that are aimed at providing the most efficient and convenient services to our customers.
You will support our project managers with introducing and maintaining new systems. By collaborating with different departments you will get a glimpse into the daily business of a globally operating company.
As part of our Digital Transformation team your tasks include:
1. Support for various digitalization projects (60% of work time)
- Preparing project management documents
- Support the training of car dealers in regards to the new systems
- Communicating with HQ and regional offices in Asia Pacific
- Preparing and attending internal meetings
2. Support for Dealer Management system and customer portal (40% of work time)
- Data maintenance for our dealer management system
- Communicating with our dealerships
- Operational support for our customer portal
This full-time internship is set for 3 months.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High communication skills (written and spoken)
- Business level in English and Japanese required
- Attention to detail
- Holistic and logical thinking
- Interest in IT, e-commerce and web-services is a plus
- Tips for accomodation and Japan-related information
- Help with Visa procedures
We are looking for interns who have an interest in automobile industry and want to work in an intercultural environment.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your:
- Cover Letter
- CV in English (with a picture not older than 6 month)
- A short self introduction in Japanese (about 500 letters,stating who you are and why you want to work here)
- Transcript of records from your university
- If applicable certificates/references of previous internships, work experiences, language skills etc.
directly to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the position number in your application.
*Please do not attach packed files, e.g. zip files