130,000 Yen per month net as a support for living expenses (housing and commuting fare included)
Internship at Daimler Group Japan Co., Ltd.
Daimler Corporate Academy
Position number: J014
As intern at our Daimler Corporate Academy office in Kawasaki you will have the opportunity to experience an intercultural working environment of a leading automobile industry. We are the corporate partner for learning and development for all Daimler managers in Japan. We prepare managers and managerial talent for their new roles and responsibilities and support them in their everyday management work. You communicate across divisions, business units and regions. You will deepen your expertise on Training and Development for Leadership through daily tasks by assisting Daimler employees. You can also improve your language skills since our business partners are very diverse.
As part of our team your tasks will be:
Training and Development
- Support for all leadership and development programs
- Event management activities in the DCA Japan
- Development of a regional leadership program focusing on senior managers in the Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp. Ltd.
- Observation / Work shadowing during Trainings
- Seminar text books and materials translation (English to Japanese)
- Feedback translation from seminar participants (Japanese to English)
The internship is basically set for a period of 6 months starting from the date above.
- PC(basic excel, power point)
- Fluency in English and Japanese is required
- (German is appreciated)
- Good communication skills
- Tips for accommodation and Japan related information
- Help with visa procedure
If you are interested in the above positions please send your:
- Cover letter
- CV in English
- A short self-introduction in Japanese
- Transcripts of records from your university
- If applicable certificates/ references of language skills
Directly to the following E-mail address: email@example.com
Please mention the position number in your application.
*Please do not attach packed files, e.g. zip files